Just Like Sugar® Recipes
Share your recipes with Just Like Sugar® and have it placed on our recipe page. Submit your recipe
Just Like Sugar Fudge
- 2 cups Just Like Sugar Tabletop
- 1 cup Just Like Sugar Brown
- ½ cup butter
- 1 -13 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 jar 7oz. Marshmallow crème
- 2 cups of cacao powder or chips
- ¾ cup of walnuts
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- Line 9 inch square or 13x9 inch pan with foil so that foil extends over
- sides of pan; butter foil.
- In large saucepan, combine butter and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil
- over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 5 minutes, stirring
- constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallow creme and cacao. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in walnuts and vanilla.
- Add Just Like sugar tabletop and brown to the mixture. Stir until
- consistent texture is achieved.
- Pour into buttered, foil-lined pan. Cool to room temperature. Score
- fudge into 36-48 squares. Refrigerate until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil from sides of fudge.
- Using large knife, cut through scored lines. Store in refrigerator.
Just Like Chef's Signature BBQ Sauce
- 1 Cup Just Like Sugar Brown sweetener
- 1/2 Cup Organic unsweetened Chili Sauce
- 1/2 Cup of Rum
- 1/4 Cup of Organic low sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Organic unsweetened Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Just Like Chef's Baked Fruit & Pie Seasoning
- 2 Gloves of garlic (crushed)
- 1 Teaspoon ground dry mustard
- Ground pepper to taste.
- In a sauce pan over low heat, mix the brown sugar, chili sauce, rum, soy sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, ground dry mustard, Just Like Sugar Baked Fruit & Pie Seasoning and pepper. Simmer for thirty (30) minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool and refrigerate until ready for use.
- Suggested use: Marinate meat in Just Like Sugar Signature BBQ Sauce in
- refrigerator for 24 hours making sure all sides are well coated. Bring meat
- to room temperature. Cook as desired.
Just Like Chef's Pumpkin Pie
- 2 cans (15 oz.) Pumpkin
- 6 Large egg yokes plus
- 2 Whole eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Just Like Chef's Baked Fruit & Pie Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 9 inch unbaked deep pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Whisk canned pumpkin, eggs and salt in an adequate sized bowl until smooth.
- Slowly pour in Just Like Chef's Baked Fruit & Pie Seasoning, whisking continuously.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and continue baking for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted one inch from crust comes out clean.
- Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate before serving and garnish as desired.
Just Like Chef's Apple Pie
- Crust - prepare pie crust as directed
- Core, peel and slice apples thinly
- Place apples in large bowl, add 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Mix the apple slices directly in the lemon juice, sprinkle 1/2 cup of Just Like Chef's Bake Right Baked Fruit & Pie Seasoning on apples
- Mix thoroughly until all apple slices are evenly coated
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place bottom pie crust in ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate. Press firmly against side and bottom. Spoon apple mixture into crust-lined pie plate.
- Top with second crust. Wrap excess top crust under bottom crust edge, pressing edges together to seal; flute. Cut slits or shapes in several places in top crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until apples are tender and crust is golden brown. Cover edge of crust with 2 to 3 inch wide strips of foil after first 15 to 20 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning. Cool on cooling rack at least 2 hours before serving.
Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Almond Bars
- 4 TB Cocoa Powder
- 4 TB melted organic cold-pressed coconut oil
- 2 TB Just Like Sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Combine cocoa powder and Just Like Sugar, mix well.
- Add melted coconut oil and vanilla, stir well to dissolve dry ingredients.
- Add sliced almonds.
- Pour in a round dish lined with waxed paper. Sprinkle a few more almonds on top.
- When set, brake apart and store in freezer contain. Enjoy anytime!
- 3 frozen bananas
- 4 Tablespoons Guilt Free Hot cocoa mix
- Throw into a food processor and blend.
- Add a few tablespoons of milk if needed.
- The texture should be like creamy ice cream.
Fruity Yogurt Ice Cream
- 2 punnets strawberries, or raspberries or blueberries
- 1/2 C Just Like Sugar®
- 1 cup yogurt
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor. Pour into ice cream molds. Freeze and eat, delicious! May also be frozen in ice cube trays.
Crunchy Farm Breakfast Granola
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups of nuts crushed (and toasted in you prefer) eg: almond, cashews, pecans, walnuts etc.
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp of Just Like Sugar® or to taste
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup sultanas (optional)
- Mix ingredients and store in sealed container until ready for your delicious breakfast.
Strawberry Ricotta Muffins
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 tps ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Just Like Sugar®
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup full fat ricotta cheese
- 8oz fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, quartered
- Preheat oven 350 F
- Oil a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray or olive oil
- Sift flour, cinnamon, add Just Like Sugar® and powdered milk, stir to combine.
- Beat the eggs, butter and milk in a bowl, add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Set aside 12 strawberry pieces.
- Stir 3/4 of the ricotta and remaining strawberries into batter. Place heaped tablespoons in each muffin case.
- Top each muffin with pieces of remaining strawberries and a little of the remaining ricotta.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
Self Saucing Low GI Chocolate Pudding
- 2 Cups all purpose flour (or you can use chickpea flour for a real low GI pudding)
- 2 tsp. baling powder
- 2 tbs. butter
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup milk (of milk substitute: oat milk, rice milk etc)
- 1 ½ cup Just Like Sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbs. coca
- 1 cup Just Like Sugar
- 2 ½ cups hot water
- Sift flour into bowl, add baking powder and stir well.
- Melt butter and add to mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir well and pour into a round baking dish.
- Sprinkle cocoa and Just Like Sugar on top of pudding mixture.
- Pour hot water on top of mixture (do not mix in).
- Bake at 180 c for ¾ hour.
- Let cool then refrigerate until cold.
- Serve it up.
Sweet Potato Biscuits
- 2 1/2 cups sifted wholemeal or chickpea flour
- 2 tablespoons Just Like Sugar®
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons cultured non-fat buttermilk
- 3/4 cup mashed cooked sweet potato
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Lightly spray baking tray with cooking spray or line with baking paper.
- In a large bowl combine flour, Just Like Sugar®, baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
- In a large measuring cup combine oil, buttermilk, and mashed sweet potato.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix until just combined (dough will be very dry).
- Transfer dough to a floured work surface.
- Knead a few times.
- Pat to 1 inch thick rectangle approximately 8 x 5 inches.
- Dip a sharp knife in flour and cut dough into thirds lengthwise.
- Cut each long strip into 6 equal pieces, making 18 squares.
- Transfer biscuits to prepared baking biscuit tray.
- Bake 12 to 13 minutes or until tops are golden and firm to the touch.
- Serve warm
Smoothie From Heaven
- 2 tablespoons Just Like Sugar®
- 1 cup frozen or fresh berries, bananas, pineapple etc.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1 cup low fat yogurt
- 1 cup apple juice
- Blend all ingredients until well mixed, enjoy!
Healthy Classic Spinach Salad
- 1 large bunch of organic Spinach (stems removed)
- 2 boiled free range eggs (chopped)
- 1 organic Bermuda onion (sliced)
- 8 ounces of Spice Of Life Meatless Jerky (natural flavor)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup organic red wine vinegar
- ¾ cup of Just Like Sugar®
- 1/3 cup organic bacon flavoring
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon organic mustard
- Cut Jerky in small thin pieces, mix in bacon flavoring. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Add olive oil and sauté crisp. Retain the sauté liquid. Set both aside.
- In a large saucepan mix red wine vinegar and Just Like Sugar® bring to boil. Reduce heat add sauté liquid.
- Mix in onion, Jerky, Worcestershire sauce and organic mustard. Bring to boil for 5 minutes. Reduce heat add Spinach, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add chopped eggs toss gently. Transfer to serving plates and serve.
Sweet & Natural Yogurt
- 1 container of Soy NON-GMO plain yogurt
- Add Just Like Sugar® for taste
Variety Flavors Extracts
- Cut up fresh fruit and mix in.
- Clean and Simple!!!
Glazed Organic Strawberries
- 1 pound organic strawberries
- 1 cup of Just Like Sugar®
- 1 tablespoon water +
- Clean, wash and dry strawberries.
- In a medium mixing bowl place in Just Like Sugar® add 1 tablespoon of water. Mix well adding small amounts of water until the desired viscosity is reached. (Medium thick paste).
- Brush or dip strawberries with glazed mixture. Allow to harden to a wonderful clear shine and texture that tastes out of this world.
Diane Peede's Chocolate Chip & Nut Cookies
- 2 sticks butter (at room temperature)
- 1 & 1/2 cup packed Just Like Sugar brown
- 1/4 cup Just Like Sugar®
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 & 3/4 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cream butter until smooth.
- Add sugars, then beat until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, sift together dry ingredients, then slowly add them into batch mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop 2 tablespoons dough 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until desired doneness.
- Slide parchment paper with cookies on top onto wire racks for cooling.
- Red apple or green apple
- Slice thin or thick
- Sprinkle organic cinnamon & Just Like Sugar® to taste
Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- Two bags fresh cranberries 24 oz (680g)
- One canister Just Like Sugar® 5.82 oz (165 g)
- Two cups of water
- Mix Just Like Sugar® and water in a large saucepan.
- Stir to dissolve Just Like Sugar® and bring to a boil.
- Add washed and drained cranberries.
- Return to a boil then reduce heat.
- Boil gently 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Let cool completely at room temperature then refrigerate.
Spice's Healthy Chocolate Bar
- Organic unrefined coconut oil
- Organic cocoa powder or carob powder (which ever you like)
- * grind up almonds, cashews and gogi berries and stir into mixture
- * sprinkle sesame seeds into mixture
- * sprinkle coconut shreds into the mixture
- The coconut oil looks white and solid. Scoop out with a spoon or fork what would look like 1 heaping tablespoon of oil per person. (e.G.: If you're making it for 3 people, scoop out 3 heaping tablespoons) place in a small cooking pan over a very low heat.
- In a separate bowl, put 1 teaspoon of the Carob or Cocoa powder per person. (If you're making it for 3 people, scoop out 3 teaspoons and put into the bowl.)
- Just Like Sugar®, use 1 teaspoon per person.
- Now, once the coconut oil has completely melted, pour into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Find a plastic lid to a bowl and pour the mixture into the lid so that it makes a thin layer of chocolate.
- Place into the freezer. Within 15 minutes it should be hard like a chocolate bar and then you can pop it out and cut into pieces.
- There are NO carbohydrates, NO sugars and this will actually help you loose FAT!
Teriyaki Chilean Sea Bass
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet rice wine
- 4 tbsp Just Like Sugar® (plus-minus to taste)
- 4 pieces of Chilean Sea Bass: 8 ounces each
- 2 green onions
- In a glass bowl rinse Chilean Sea Bass under cold running water for 30 minutes.
- Cut one green onion into 1/8 inch pieces set aside.
- Julienne the other green onion set aside*.
- Pat dry Chilean Sea Bass.
- Place in shallow glass bowl.
- Pour the Teriyaki Sauce over the Chilean Sea Bass. Make sure Teriyaki Sauce covers the Chilean Sea Bass.
- Sprinkle the pieces of green onion over the Chilean Sea Bass cover and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Heat a fish grilling pan on high heat.
- Place Chilean Sea Bass in grilling pan.
- Cook each side for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Garnish with julienne green onion and serve*.
- * Optional
Healthy Coconut Oil Dark Chocolates
- one cup organic, cold-pressed, clear, melted coconut oil
- l/4 cup Just Like Sugar®
- l/4 cup Rapunzel organic cocoa powder
- small bowl organic raisins
- small bowl broken walnuts (no preservatives)
- unsweetened, smallest coconut flakes
- Note: Use whatever tiny fruit pieces. nuts, etc. of your choice. Also, after following recipe first time, you may want to adjust for your own sweetness, cocoa preferred taste. Because coconut oil will melt when temperature is over 75 degrees, the chocolates must be kept in frig (not freezer).
- Directions: Start with large mixing container with spout. Add one cup organic, cold-pressed,clear, melted coconut oil. Then add l/4 cup Just Like Sugar® and l/4 cup Rapunzel organic cocoa powder. Mix with hand mixer or wisk.
- Have small bowl organic raisins, one small bowl broken walnuts (no preservatives), and unsweetened, smallest coconut flakes ready. Remove empty plastic ice-cube tray from freezer. Carefully fill each of the 14 partitions in tray half full with chocolate coconut oil mix.
- Also,immediately add tiny amount coconut flakes, 5 or 6 raisins, few pieces of broken walnuts into each partition. Then carefully fill the partitions with rest of chocolate coconut oil mix. Place in refrigerator for at least one hour. Carefully twist 14 chocolates onto large plate and store in suitable containers. Enjoy one piece daily.
Pineapple Carrot Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-3/4 cups Just Like Sugar® Table Top
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Frosting 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups Just Like Sugar Baking
- few drops vanilla extract or rum
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Remove butter and cream cheese from refrigerator and allow to warm up to room temperature 30 minutes in advance.
- Wash, peel, and grate the carrots (it helps to use the fine grating disc of a food processor).Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir in cinnamon (you don't want to get the cinnamon in the sifter!).
- Beat the eggs, add the sugar. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture gradually. Add oil and vanilla. Beat for 1 minute at medium speed of electric mixer.
- Using a wooden spoon (or other large spoon) stir in the grated carrots, coconut, crushed pineapple and finally the walnuts. Mix well and turn out into a buttered and floured 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 F for approximately 45 minutes or until cake is no longer moist in center and begins to pull away from edges of pan. (The toothpick test won't work on this cake!)
- To prepare frosting, beat cream cheese with butter and a few drops vanilla extract or rum. When completely mixed, beat in the confectioners' sugar until the frosting is a spreadable consistency. Frost cake while still slightly warm.
Cafe Mocha Latte
- 1/2 c. almond milk or 2% milk
- 1/2 c. - 1 c. coffee
- 1 T. Guilt-Free hot cocoa mix
- Zap the milk in the microwave.
- Add hot coffee
- Stir in the cocoa mix for a delicious, fiber-filled morning coffee.